Check out these 5 must read books on ethical issues that discuss as sustainability, veganism and health!
1. The Fate Of Food: What We’ll Eat In A Bigger, Hotter, Smarter World by Amanda Little, published January 2021
Explore fascinating ideas, concepts, trends and predictions of how we will eat in the future. Driven by climate change, there are some intriguing and innovative solutions to adapt in an ever changing environment.
2. Every Day Is Earth Day: Simple Ways to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint by Harriet Dyer, published February 2021
Discover simple tips and tricks to reduce your environmental impact. Additionally, this book reminds us all that small actions have the power to create big change.
3. The Complete Gluten-Free Vegan Cookbook: 125 Recipes Everyone Can Enjoy by Justin Weber, published April 2021
Going vegan and gluten free has never been easier! Check out these wholesome, delicious recipes the whole family will enjoy. Get healthy and happy with these colorful plant based foods that are ready in less than 30 minutes.
4. The New Climate War: The Fight to Take Back Our Planet by Michael E. Mann, published January 2021
A common-sense book that explores attainable approaches to carbon and fossil fuel policies. But Mann also debunks false narratives and arguments regarding the best solution to climate change.
5. How to Avoid a Climate Disaster: The Solutions We Have And The Breakthroughs We Need by Bill Gates, published February 2021
A New York Times best seller. Bill Gates discusses a practical plan for cutting back greenhouse gas emissions and effective ways to save the planet before it’s too late.
Adriane MarieHi, I'm Adriane, creator of HEALabel! I organize info for you to comprehensively see how purchases impact health, environment, animals and laborers. Stay aware because you care! Subscribe below to get my weekly newsletter with tips, new info and other ethical consumer insight.
Bagels Benefits and Side Effects
Bagels side effects and benefits. Are bagels low fodmap? Are bagels vegan? Are bagels gluten free? Sustainable? See bagel pros and cons.
Waffles Benefits + Side Effects
Waffle benefits and side effects on health, environment, animals, laborers. Are waffles vegan? Sustainable? See waffle pros and cons.