Does Clean Kids Naturally offer vegan products?
Yes, Clean Kids Naturally offers vegan products.
Is Clean Kids Naturally a 100%, fully vegan brand?
Yes, Clean Kids Naturally is a 100%, fully vegan brand. None of their products contain animal derived ingredients.
Is Clean Kids Naturally cruelty free?
Yes, Clean Kids Naturally is cruelty free. They do not test on animals.
Check out this Cruelty Free Brands List to find more animal friendly brands.
Is Clean Kids Naturally cruelty free certified?
Yes, Clean Kids Naturally is cruelty free certified by Leaping Bunny
Does Clean Kids Naturally use palm oil?
No, Clean Kids Naturally is Palm Oil Free.
Does Clean Kids Naturally contain allergens or gluten?
No, Clean Kids Naturally is Allergen Free and Gluten Free
Is Clean Kids Naturally non GMO and/or organic?
Clean Kids Naturally is Non GMO
Does Clean Kids Naturally use eco friendly / sustainable packaging?
Clean Kids Naturally uses HDPE Bottles + Recycle #1 packaging.
Where is Clean Kids Naturally based?
Clean Kids Naturally headquarters are located in Washington, USA
What is Clean Kids Naturally’s email address?
You can contact Clean Kids Naturally via email at email@example.com
What is Clean Kids Naturally’s phone number?
You can contact Clean Kids Naturally via phone at 1-800-497-6419
How to alternatively contact Clean Kids Naturally?
Alternatively, you can contact Clean Kids Naturally here.
A warning about “cruelty free” icons from PETA or Leaping Bunny.
These symbols indicate animal testing was not a part of the making of a product but they do not mean a product is vegan! While their approval ought to include not adding ingredients from an animals’ bodies, there is no changing their criteria for what they deem “cruelty free”. Thus, the ethical consumer must dig deeper for answers…
To make matters worse, “certified vegan” logos from Vegan Society or Vegan Action indicate whether individual products are vegan but this does not apply to the entire brand.
So if products are cruelty free they might not be vegan. If a products are vegan they might not be cruelty free.
If this insight incites feelings of exasperation, you are not alone…
So how can ethical consumers determine whether a brand is fully vegan or not?
Searching for answers as an ethical consumer is frustrating and time consuming. The HEALabel App makes it fast and easy to see brands’ vegan + cruelty free status.
Download the free HEALabel app here. Quick. Straightforward. Unbiased.
ETHICAL CONSUMER TIPS:
- “Plant Based” does not mean vegan.
- If a brand uses “Vegetarian” to describe their products it is another red flag because it allows for beeswax, honey, milk, lanolin, and more animal ingredients.
- If a brand has a special, separate vegan category that implies other products are not vegan.
- Greenwashing is when brands make themselves look good but hide unethical aspects pertaining to sustainability, veganism, health and the like. Sadly, it’s such common practice that there is now a dedicated term for the self vindicating marketing style. Be skeptical of marketing strategies that use the color green on packaging or terms like eco friendly, sustainable, organic, natural that might make a brand seem ethical when they might not be.
- It’s great that many brands now offer vegan products but it’s always best to support 100% fully vegan brands that do not profit from and continue to fund animal agriculture in any way.
Adriane MarieGrocery Guru, Material Maven, Conscious Consumer Connoisseur. I organize ethical info for us to comprehensively see how purchases impact people, animals and the planet. I hope you find HEALabel helpful! Use it for personal and global improvement and empowerment.
Is MUN Vegan + Cruelty Free?
Is MUN vegan? Is MUN cruelty free? Are ingredients natural? Organic? Eco friendly? Where is MUN based? See MUN contact info.
Is Nourish Mantra Vegan + Cruelty Free?
Is Nourish Mantra vegan? Is Nourish Mantra cruelty free? Are ingredients natural? Organic? Eco friendly? See Nourish Mantra contact info.