Is Glamour Dolls vegan and cruelty free? This is a question every ethical shopper asks when buying new makeup and cosmetics.
How will this brand and products they sell impact your home, the environment, animals and laborers? Let’s find out!
If you’re like me, you do all the research you can to make sure brands and products fit your needs but don’t hurt the planet, animals or others. As an ethical consumer myself, I am giving you all the info I’ve found on whether Glamour Dolls is vegan and cruelty free.
Is Glamour Dolls vegan?
Yes, Glamour Dolls is a 100%, fully vegan brand. None of their products contain animal derived ingredients.
Is Glamour Dolls cruelty free?
Yes, Glamour Dolls is cruelty free. They do not test on animals.
Check out this Cruelty Free Brands List to find more animal friendly brands.
Is Glamour Dolls cruelty free certified?
Yes, Glamour Dolls is cruelty free certified by PETA.
Where is Glamour Dolls based?
Glamour Dolls headquarters are located in New Jersey, USA.
What is Glamour Dolls’ email address?
You can contact Glamour Dolls via email at email@example.com
What is Glamour Dolls’ phone number?
You can contact Glamour Dolls via phone at (201) 345-3292
How to alternatively contact Glamour Dolls?
Alternatively, you can contact Glamour Dolls here.
A warning about “cruelty free” icons from PETA or Leaping Bunny.
These symbols indicate animal testing was not a part of the making of a product but they do not mean a product is vegan! While their approval ought to include not adding ingredients from an animals’ bodies, there is no changing their criteria for what they deem “cruelty free”. Thus, the ethical consumer must dig deeper for answers…
To make matters worse, “certified vegan” logos from Vegan Society or Vegan Action indicate whether individual products are vegan but this does not apply to the entire brand.
So if products are cruelty free they might not be vegan. If a products are vegan they might not be cruelty free.
If this insight incites feelings of exasperation, you are not alone…
So how can ethical consumers determine whether a brand is fully vegan or not?
Searching for answers as an ethical consumer is frustrating and time consuming. The HEALabel App makes it fast and easy to see brands’ vegan + cruelty free status.
Download the free HEALabel app here. Quick. Straightforward. Unbiased.
ETHICAL CONSUMER TIPS:
- “Plant Based” does not mean vegan.
- If a brand uses “Vegetarian” to describe their products it is another red flag because it allows for beeswax, honey, milk, lanolin, and more animal ingredients.
- If a brand has a special, separate vegan category that implies other products are not vegan.
- Greenwashing is when brands make themselves look good but hide unethical aspects pertaining to sustainability, veganism, health and the like. Sadly, it’s such common practice that there is now a dedicated term for the self vindicating marketing style. Be skeptical of marketing strategies that use the color green on packaging or terms like eco friendly, sustainable, organic, natural that might make a brand seem ethical when they might not be.
- It’s great that many brands now offer vegan products but it’s always best to support 100% fully vegan brands that do not profit from and continue to fund animal agriculture in any way.
Adriane MarieGrocery Guru, Material Maven, Conscious Consumer Connoisseur. I organize ethical info for us to comprehensively see how purchases impact people, animals and the planet. I hope you find HEALabel helpful! Use it for personal and global improvement and empowerment.
Is EX1 Cosmetics Vegan + Cruelty Free?
Is EX1 Cosmetics vegan? Is EX1 Cosmetics cruelty free? Are ingredients natural? Organic? Eco friendly? See EX1 Cosmetics contact info.
Is LAW Beauty Essentials Vegan + Cruelty Free?
Is LAW Beauty Essentials vegan? Is LAW Beauty Essentials cruelty free? Eco friendly? See LAW Beauty Essentials contact info.