Is Hurraw vegan and cruelty free? This is a question every ethical shopper asks when buying new makeup and cosmetics.
How will this brand and products they sell impact your home, the environment, animals and laborers? Let’s find out!
If you’re like me, you do all the research you can to make sure brands and products fit your needs but don’t hurt the planet, animals or others. As an ethical consumer myself, I am giving you all the info I’ve found on whether Hurraw is vegan and cruelty free.
Is Hurraw vegan?
Yes, Hurraw is a 100%, fully vegan brand. None of their products contain animal derived ingredients.
Is Hurraw cruelty free?
Yes, Hurraw is cruelty free. They do not test on animals.
Check out this Cruelty Free Brands List to find more animal friendly brands.
Is Hurraw cruelty free certified?
Hurraw is cruelty free certified. They are CCIC approved. The Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics provides the leaping bunny logo which assures our cruelty free standards (no animals are used/harmed/tested on in any stage of the manufacturing of products, including our suppliers).
Hurraw! Balm is also part of PETA’s cruelty-free company program.
Where is Hurraw based?
Hurraw! headquarters are located in Montana, USA.
What is Hurraw’s email address?
You can contact Hurraw! via email at email@example.com.
What is Hurraw’s phone number?
You can contact Hurraw! via phone at 406-730-2571.
How to alternatively contact Hurraw?
Alternatively, you can contact Hurraw! here.
A warning about “cruelty free” icons from PETA or Leaping Bunny.
These symbols indicate animal testing was not a part of the making of a product but they do not mean a product is vegan! While their approval ought to include not adding ingredients from an animals’ bodies, there is no changing their criteria for what they deem “cruelty free”. Thus, the ethical consumer must dig deeper for answers…
To make matters worse, “certified vegan” logos from Vegan Society or Vegan Action indicate whether individual products are vegan but this does not apply to the entire brand.
So if products are cruelty free they might not be vegan. If a products are vegan they might not be cruelty free.
If this insight incites feelings of exasperation, you are not alone…
So how can ethical consumers determine whether a brand is fully vegan or not?
Searching for answers as an ethical consumer is frustrating and time consuming. The HEALabel App makes it fast and easy to see brands’ vegan + cruelty free status.
Download the free HEALabel app here. Quick. Straightforward. Unbiased.
ETHICAL CONSUMER TIPS:
- “Plant Based” does not mean vegan.
- If a brand uses “Vegetarian” to describe their products it is another red flag because it allows for beeswax, honey, milk, lanolin, and more animal ingredients.
- If a brand has a special, separate vegan category that implies other products are not vegan.
- Greenwashing is when brands make themselves look good but hide unethical aspects pertaining to sustainability, veganism, health and the like. Sadly, it’s such common practice that there is now a dedicated term for the self vindicating marketing style. Be skeptical of marketing strategies that use the color green on packaging or terms like eco friendly, sustainable, organic, natural that might make a brand seem ethical when they might not be.
- It’s great that many brands now offer vegan products but it’s always best to support 100% fully vegan brands that do not profit from and continue to fund animal agriculture in any way.
Adriane MarieGrocery Guru, Material Maven, Conscious Consumer Connoisseur. I organize ethical info for us to comprehensively see how purchases impact people, animals and the planet. I hope you find HEALabel helpful! Use it for personal and global improvement and empowerment.
Is Maya Cosmetics Vegan + Cruelty Free?
Is Maya Cosmetics vegan? Is Maya Cosmetics cruelty free? Are ingredients natural? Organic? Eco friendly? See Maya Cosmetics contact info.
Is Undone Beauty Vegan + Cruelty Free?
Is Undone Beauty vegan? Is Undone Beauty cruelty free? Organic? Is Undone Beauty eco friendly? See Undone Beauty contact info.