Is Little Sleepy Head vegan and cruelty free? This is a question every ethical shopper asks when buying new household cleaning supplies, decor and home goods.
How will this brand and products they sell impact your home, the environment, animals and laborers? Let’s find out!
If you’re like me, you do all the research you can to make sure brands and products fit your needs but don’t hurt the planet, animals or others. As an ethical consumer myself, I am giving you all the info I’ve found on whether Little Sleepy Head is vegan and cruelty free.
Is Little Sleepy Head vegan?
Yes, Little Sleepy Head is a 100%, fully vegan brand. None of their products contain animal derived ingredients.
Is Little Sleepy Head cruelty free?
Yes, Little Sleepy Head is cruelty free. They do not test on animals.
Check out this Cruelty Free Brands List to find more animal friendly brands.
Is Little Sleepy Head cruelty free certified?
Yes, Little Sleepy Head is cruelty free certified by PETA.
Where is Little Sleepy Head based?
Little Sleepy Head headquarters are located in the USA.
What is Little Sleepy Head’s email address?
You can contact Little Sleepy Head via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is Little Sleepy Head’s phone number?
You can contact Little Sleepy Head via phone at 1-855-534-4550
How to alternatively contact Little Sleepy Head?
Alternatively, you can contact Little Sleepy Head here.
- 13X18 Soft Organic Cotton Toddler Pillows for Sleeping
- Machine Washable
- Toddlers, Kids, Child
- Perfect for Travel, Toddler Cot, Bed Set (KeaSafari)
A warning about “cruelty free” icons from PETA or Leaping Bunny.
These symbols indicate animal testing was not a part of the making of a product but they do not mean a product is vegan! While their approval ought to include not adding ingredients from an animals’ bodies, there is no changing their criteria for what they deem “cruelty free”. Thus, the ethical consumer must dig deeper for answers…
To make matters worse, “certified vegan” logos from Vegan Society or Vegan Action indicate whether individual products are vegan but this does not apply to the entire brand.
So if products are cruelty free they might not be vegan. If a products are vegan they might not be cruelty free.
If this insight incites feelings of exasperation, you are not alone…
So how can ethical consumers determine whether a brand is fully vegan or not?
Searching for answers as an ethical consumer is frustrating and time consuming. The HEALabel App makes it fast and easy to see brands’ vegan + cruelty free status.
Download the free HEALabel app here. Quick. Straightforward. Unbiased.
ETHICAL CONSUMER TIPS:
- “Plant Based” does not mean vegan.
- If a brand uses “Vegetarian” to describe their products it is another red flag because it allows for beeswax, honey, milk, lanolin, and more animal ingredients.
- If a brand has a special, separate vegan category that implies other products are not vegan.
- Greenwashing is when brands make themselves look good but hide unethical aspects pertaining to sustainability, veganism, health and the like. Sadly, it’s such common practice that there is now a dedicated term for the self vindicating marketing style. Be skeptical of marketing strategies that use the color green on packaging or terms like eco friendly, sustainable, organic, natural that might make a brand seem ethical when they might not be.
- It’s great that many brands now offer vegan products but it’s always best to support 100% fully vegan brands that do not profit from and continue to fund animal agriculture in any way.
Adriane MarieHi, I'm Adriane, creator of HEALabel! I organize info for you to comprehensively see how purchases impact health, environment, animals and laborers. Stay aware because you care! Subscribe below to get my weekly newsletter with tips, new info and other ethical consumer insight.
Is Mrs Meyer’s Vegan and Cruelty Free?
Is Mrs Meyer's vegan? Is Mrs Meyer's cruelty free? Does Mrs Meyer's test on animals? Where are they based? See Mrs Meyer's contact info.
Is Dropps Vegan + Cruelty Free?
Is Dropps vegan + cruelty free? Organic? Is Dropps eco friendly? Expensive? Where is Dropps based? See Dropps contact info.