Is Omum vegan and cruelty free? This is a question every ethical shopper asks when buying new personal care products and toiletries.
How will this brand and products they sell impact your home, the environment, animals and laborers? Let’s find out!
If you’re like me, you do all the research you can to make sure brands and products fit your needs but don’t hurt the planet, animals or others. As an ethical consumer myself, I am giving you all the info I’ve found on whether Omum is vegan and cruelty free.
Does Omum offer vegan products?
Yes, Omum offers vegan products.
Is Omum a 100%, fully vegan brand?
Yes, Omum is a 100%, fully vegan brand. None of their products contain animal derived ingredients.
Is Omum cruelty free?
Yes, Omum is cruelty free. They do not test on animals.
Check out this Cruelty Free Brands List to find more animal friendly brands.
Is Omum cruelty free certified?
Yes, Omum is cruelty free certified by PETA.
Where is Omum based?
Omum headquarters are located in France.
What is Omum’s email address?
You can contact Omum via email at email@example.com.
What is Omum’s phone number?
You can contact Omum via phone at 33 5 47 74 53 31
How to alternatively contact Omum?
Alternatively, you can contact Omum here.
So how does an ethical consumer determine whether a brand is vegan + cruelty free?
Download the free HEALabel app here and voila! Instantly see a brand’s vegan + cruelty free status.
ETHICAL CONSUMER TIPS FOR VEGAN + CRUELTY FREE SHOPPING:
- If a brand uses the word “Vegetarian” to describe their products it is another red flag (because it allows for beeswax, honey, milk, lanolin, and more animal ingredients).
- “Plant Based” does not mean vegan.
- If a brand has a special, separate vegan category that implies their other products are not vegan.
- Greenwashing is when brands make themselves look good while hiding an unethical aspect of themselves pertaining to sustainability, veganism, health and the like. Sadly, it’s such common practice that there is now a dedicated term for the self vindicating marketing style. Do not be easily swayed when you see marketing strategies (using words like eco friendly, sustainable, organic, natural) that would make a brand seem ethical and perhaps vegan when they actually are not.
- While it’s great that many brands now offer vegan products, it’s always, always better to support 100% fully vegan brands that do not profit from and continue to fund animal agriculture in any way.
- Be sure to read wording carefully. FAQ sections can read something like: Q: Are your products vegan? A: YES! We are a fully vegan brand …with the exception of XYZ product which contains beeswax. Translation: NO! We are not a fully vegan brand because we use beeswax.
If there are any brands not yet listed in the HEALabel database (web or app) that you would like to see included in vegan + cruelty free content, please contact me, Adriane Marie, and I will be sure to add it!
Adriane MarieGrocery Guru, Material Maven, Conscious Consumer Connoisseur. I organize ethical info for us to comprehensively see how purchases impact people, animals and the planet. I hope you find HEALabel helpful! Use it for personal and global improvement and empowerment.
Is oVertone Vegan + Cruelty Free?
Is oVertone vegan? Is oVertone cruelty free? Are ingredients natural? Organic? Eco friendly? See oVertone contact info.
Is Abhati Vegan + Cruelty Free?
Is Abhati vegan? Is Abhati cruelty free? Organic? Eco friendly? Where is Abhati based? Are ingredients natural? See Abhati contact info.