Is Organii vegan and cruelty free? This is a question every ethical shopper asks when buying new personal care products and toiletries.
How will this brand and products they sell impact your home, the environment, animals and laborers? Let’s find out!
If you’re like me, you do all the research you can to make sure brands and products fit your needs but don’t hurt the planet, animals or others. As an ethical consumer myself, I am giving you all the info I’ve found on whether Organii is vegan and cruelty free.
Does Organii offer vegan products?
Yes, Organii offers vegan products.
Is Organii a 100%, fully vegan brand?
Yes, Organii is a 100%, fully vegan brand. None of their products contain animal derived ingredients. They are also Vegan Society certified.
Is Organii cruelty free?
Yes, Organii is cruelty free. They do not test on animals.
Check out this Cruelty Free Brands List to find more animal friendly brands.
Is Organii cruelty free certified?
Yes, Organii is cruelty free certified by PETA.
Where is Organii based?
Organii headquarters are located in Scotland, UK.
What is Organii’s email address?
You can contact Organii via email at email@example.com.
How to alternatively contact Organii?
Alternatively, you can contact Organii here.
Do not be fooled by a “cruelty free” icon from PETA or Leaping Bunny. Yes, their symbols indicate a product has not been tested on animals but they do not mean a product is vegan. While their approval ought to include not adding ingredients that came from an animal’s body, there is no changing their criteria for what they deem “cruelty free”. Thus, it is left to the consumer to dig deeper for answers…
To make matters worse, “certified vegan” logos from Vegan Society or Vegan Action indicate whether individual products are vegan but this does not apply to the entire brand.
If this insight incites feelings of exasperation, you are not alone…
So how does an ethical consumer determine whether a brand is vegan + cruelty free?
Download the free HEALabel app here and voila! Instantly see a brand’s vegan + cruelty free status.
ETHICAL CONSUMER TIPS:
- If a brand uses the word “Vegetarian” to describe their products it is another red flag (because it allows for beeswax, honey, milk, lanolin, and more animal ingredients).
- “Plant Based” does not mean vegan.
- If a brand has a special, separate vegan category that implies their other products are not vegan.
- Greenwashing is when brands make themselves look good while hiding an unethical aspect of themselves pertaining to sustainability, veganism, health and the like. Sadly, it’s such common practice that there is now a dedicated term for the self vindicating marketing style. Do not be easily swayed when you see marketing strategies (using words like eco friendly, sustainable, organic, natural) that would make a brand seem ethical and perhaps vegan when they actually are not.
- While it’s great that many brands now offer vegan products, it’s always, always better to support 100% fully vegan brands that do not profit from and continue to fund animal agriculture in any way.
- Be sure to read wording carefully. FAQ sections can read something like: Q: Are your products vegan? A: YES! We are a fully vegan brand …with the exception of XYZ product which contains beeswax. Translation: NO! We are not a fully vegan brand because we use beeswax.
If there are any brands not yet listed in the HEALabel database (web or app) that you would like to see included please contact me, Adriane Marie, and I will be sure to add it!
Adriane MarieHi, I'm Adriane, creator of HEALabel! I organize info for you to comprehensively see how purchases impact health, environment, animals and laborers. Stay aware because you care! Subscribe below to get my weekly newsletter with tips, new info and other ethical consumer insight.
Is MY Konjac Sponge Vegan + Cruelty Free?
Is My Konjac Sponge vegan? Is My Konjac Sponge cruelty free? Are ingredients natural? Organic? Eco friendly? See contact info.
Is Earthly Body Vegan + Cruelty Free?
Is Earthly Body vegan? Is Earthly Body cruelty free? Are ingredients natural? Organic? Eco friendly? See Earthly Body contact info.